Like pairing your food to your wine?
Our Foodie’s Life Tour will leave your taste buds singing and your bellies full.
- Artisan Cheese Tasting
- 2 Course Lunch with a glass of wine
- 2 Wine Tastings
- Charcuterie and paired wine
- Local produce eating and shopping experience
Its a well known fact that the Yarra Valley is known for more than just wine and as they say, you eat with your eyes so imagine cheese, wine, bread, charcuterie and bubbles. This tour will transport you all around the world with an authentic eating experience like no other. Our Foodies Life Tours are capped at 15 people, to ensure an enhanced experience.
Additional Tour Features:
- Guided tastings to learn about our wonderful region
- Expect to experience a premium culinary experience
- A range of photo opportunities throughout the day – #foodstagramable photos of course!
- All destinations are carefully selected to maximise enjoyment and leave your taste buds buzzing
- Free bottled water for all guests to cleanse the pallet
In all seriousness, we are serious about our food! Our Gather Yarra Valley Foodies Life, tour provides the best opportunity for you to gather all of your favourites along the way to take home to eat and drink at a later date (when you miss us and want to re-live the experience) Our Gather Mini Bus caters for up to 20 guests and provides a safe, spacious and comfortable trip for everyone. We supply free bottled water throughout the day and being local to the YV ourselves, we always strive to showcase the best of our beautiful part of the world.
9.00am – Pick up from Melbourne Central and/or Ringwood Station
5.00pm – Arrive back in Melbourne Central and/or Ringwood Station
(group bookings over more than 8 people may arrange an agreed alternate location subject to availability )
Full Day Public Tour
Check out our calendar for available dates – Public Tours are available on selected days Monday through Sunday
For private groups of 8+ guests, please contact us.
Sorry, no pets.
Where do we take you?
Gather Yarra Valley tours to the following locations:
- Steels Gate Winery
- Soumah of Yarra Valley
- Zonozo’s Estate
- Greenstone Winery
- St Hubert’s Cellar Door
- Dominique Portet Winery
- Helen and Joey Estate
- Coombe Estate
- Oakridge Wines
- Punt Road Winery
- Napoleon Cider and Orchard Bar
- Corniola Wines
- Yileena Park
- Four Pillars Gin Distillery
- Yarra Valley Dairy
- Sophie Cheesemonger
- Rochford Winery
- Kitchen and Butcher, Healesville
- Coldstream Dairy
- Lulu’s Burgers, Yarra Glen
- Coldstream Brewery
- Matilda Bay Brewery
- Watt’s River Brewery
- Yarra Valley Chocolaterie