Did you know the Yarra Valley has more than 80 cellar doors? This unique tour takes you off beaten track to discover a range of boutique estates and on farm cellar doors.
- 3 Wine Tastings at carefully selected locations
- 2 Course Lunch with a glass of wine
- A visit to the iconic Healesville with a guided tour to some of the best shops for local produce
If you are a bit of a wine person or you like a more relaxed atmosphere Or; if you are a regular to the YV and you’re looking for a new experience, the Hidden Gems of the Valley tour will certainly bring you joy.
The Hidden Gems of the Valley tour will transport you away from the daily grind and provides a range of tasting opportunities. This tour provides over wine tastings at 3 locations and we focus on ensuring you have time to learn about the making process. After each tasting, there is a little bit of time allocated to sit back amongst the vines and enjoy the beauty of this beautiful location.
Additional Tour Features:
- Guided tastings to learn about our wonderful region
- At least 15 tasting opportunities
- A range of photo opportunities throughout the day
- All destinations are carefully selected to maximise enjoyment and allow for a personable experience
- Free bottled water for all guests
Like all Gather Tours, the Hidden Gems of the Valley tour provides the best opportunities for you to gather all of your favourites along the way to take home to eat and drink at a later date (when you miss us and want to re-live the experience) Our Gather Mini Bus caters for up to 20 guests and provides a safe, spacious and comfortable trip for everyone. We supply free bottled water throughout the day and being local to the YV ourselves, we always strive to showcase the best of our beautiful part of the world.
9.00am – Pick up from Melbourne Central and/or Ringwood Station
5.00pm – Arrive back in Melbourne Central and/or Ringwood Station
(group bookings over more than 8 people may arrange an agreed alternate location subject to availability )
Full Day Public Tour 9am – 5pm
Check out our calendar for available dates – Public Tours are available on selected days Monday through Sunday
For private groups of 8+ guests, please contact us.
Sorry, no pets.
Where do we take you?
Gather Yarra Valley tours to the following locations:
- Steels Gate Winery
- Soumah of Yarra Valley
- Zonozo’s Estate
- Greenstone Winery
- St Hubert’s Cellar Door
- Dominique Portet Winery
- Helen and Joey Estate
- Coombe Estate
- Oakridge Wines
- Punt Road Winery
- Napoleon Cider and Orchard Bar
- Corniola Wines
- Yileena Park
- Four Pillars Gin Distillery
- Yarra Valley Dairy
- Sophie Cheesemonger
- Rochford Winery
- Kitchen and Butcher, Healesville
- Coldstream Dairy
- Lulu’s Burgers, Yarra Glen
- Coldstream Brewery
- Matilda Bay Brewery
- Watt’s River Brewery
- Yarra Valley Chocolaterie